Help for Document request

When to use ILL?

In case the document you are looking for is not available at KJM, (lost, lent for a longer period or not in the collection at all), you may request an Interlibrary Loan service for all kinds of documents (books, copies of articles from periodicals) from other libraries.

This service is paid and is available only for users registered at KJM. All of the charges are paid by user.

How to use ILL?

  1. Login to the online catalogue.
  2. Make sure that the document is not available at KJM on the page Simple search.
  3. Go to page Document request.
  4. Select the document type at the top of the form (book, periodical article or contribution).
  5. Fill in the form, at least the fields marked with an asterisk ( * ).
  6. Send the form.

  This site uses cookies to make them easier to browse. Learn more about how we use cookies.